This is why Samsung’s phones look vastly different from LG’s devices, even though they both run Android. Flashing a ROM means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds the Android’s firmware, the same as most portable devices with an embedded OS firmware. Custom ROMs can provide updates to smartphones that are up to four years old or older.
- Gcam 8.4 is a popular camera app that is widely downloaded and loved by many people.
- The “On” series are available only through online stores, and not through any physical offline stores.
- The Samsung Galaxy On series is a unique one in the Galaxy series, not with it’s specs but when it comes to it’s availability.
- Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
There are certain things you need before you can start installing a custom Android ROM on your phone. Let’s go over all of them so your device is ready for the installation process.
If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem. If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find. To go the whole way, you need to unroot your phone as well.
- Click on the option To process file ROM_ from the flash tool.
- Since 1996, most automobiles have employed an on-board computer and various sensors to detect mechanical problems.
- Just make sure you do that, so it’s easy to restore your data once you install a new ROM.
If the app isn’t installed, GCam will return to the viewfinder. You can try GCam Go if regular GCam doesn’t work for you. It’s not as good, but it might be better than the quality of the stock camera app..